AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2016, 05:11:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
48 Posts in 31 Topics by 191 Members
Latest Member: oakleya18
* Home Help Login Register
+  AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
|-+  AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
| |-+  AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
| | |-+  *UPDATED for 2016!*-READ THIS FIRST-HOME PAGE and important ABOUT US information
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *UPDATED for 2016!*-READ THIS FIRST-HOME PAGE and important ABOUT US information  (Read 292454 times)
Rod Knoll, blogger
Administrator

See my signature and custom title information.

« on: February 08, 2010, 10:00:23 AM »

Welcome to the NEW AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog

This page gets UPDATED frequently. Please read the entire page for all updated content.

"We have to fight science with science. And, unlike the opposition, we have to be 100% scientifically accurate with every single word we write if we want to be believed. Being right is only 3% of the answer and the remaining 97% is politics. But without the 3% the race doesn't start...."

-e-mail from the Perth Group to fellow dissidents, 3 December, 2008

"The AIDS dissidents themselves have destroyed the dissident movement"

-Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos of the Perth Group

This blog is now focused on revealing the crisis in the AIDS dissident movement vis-a-vis the people and issues behind the "Rethinking AIDS" organization and other groups of AIDS dissidents that have hindered progress for the dissident movement in general and in particular, for the "Perth Group" of researchers, for years. I am working to expose the organization known as "Rethinking AIDS", its leaders, its partisans, its affiliated groups of AIDS dissidents and all of their activities throughout the history of the AIDS dissident movement. [For more on the history of the AIDS dissident movement, I urge you to read THIS POST (click here) and all of the links contained in that post.]

PLEASE NOTE: I have not left the dissident movement, neither have I morphed into a dissident "per se". There is still an awful lot of confusion-particularly among the various "kindergarten"-type mentalities that unfortunately persist among other AIDS dissidents-about what is the mission of this blog and what, by extension, is MY own "philosophy" on "AIDS".

If you are a lay person (i.e., NOT a medical doctor or professional researcher):

GET LOST!!

This blog is basically NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!

If you are a lay person, especially one who has been diagnosed "HIV positive", and you are still new to the AIDS dissident controversy in general, you need  to have *YOUR PHYSICIAN(S)* read the material that is on this blog as well as the material on the Perth Group's web site, beginning with these eight frequently asked questions and answers.

If you ARE a physician or researcher, I urge you to keep an open mind while you are reviewing the material at the links above. Like the Perth Group, I also encourage those who have professional scientific or academic affiliations who may have comments or criticisms of the Perth Group's work to submit their criticisms to the various peer-reviewed scientific journals which have published the Perth Group's scientific papers. The scientific literature is the ONLY place where any criticisms of the Perth Group will carry any weight, and so far, unlike for other AIDS dissident scientists, no one has rebutted the Perth Group where it counts most:

IN THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE!

SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THE EMPHASIS, BUT APPARENTLY IT IS NEEDED:

IF YOU ARE A LAY PERSON AND YOUR PHYSICIAN IS *NOT* OPEN TO HEARING ABOUT THE PERTH GROUP'S WORK, THAT IS *YOUR* PROBLEM! YOU *CANNOT* DO THIS ALONE!! YOU COULD CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR A PHYSICIAN WHO IS OPEN MINDED, BUT YOU MAY BE SEARCHING A LONG TIME! AT ANY RATE, I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO LIE AND SAY THINGS LIKE YOU "SUPPORT THE PERTH GROUP", AND I ESPECIALLY WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO CLAIM THAT "YOU HAVE TRIED THE PERTH GROUP'S SUGGESTIONS"!! THE PERTH GROUP DO NOT EVER PROVIDE SPECIFIC MEDICAL RECOMMENDATIONS DIRECTLY TO LAY PEOPLE, AND PHYSICIANS NOWADAYS ARE *NOT* PERFORMING THE MOST APPROPRIATE MEASUREMENTS IN THEIR "POSITIVE" PATIENTS WHICH THE PERTH GROUP WOULD RECOMMEND (BUT ONLY TO CLINICIANS). UNTIL THAT CHANGES, SUFFICE IT TO SAY:

*THERE IS ***NOTHING*** YOU CAN DO IF YOU ARE A LAY PERSON!!

See THIS THREAD for more information.

It is no secret that there have been many "positive" dissidents who have died or become ill. Of course, every scientifically literate dissident is keenly aware that there is no proof that any such "positive" dissident who has died has ever been infected with "HIV" (just as there is no proof that ANY "positive" person, living or dead, has ever been infected with "HIV"). However, it should be stressed that there is also no evidence that I could find in any account from any dissident or orthodox source that any such dissident who HAS died has ever followed an approach to addressing his or her "positivity" that is aligned with the Perth Group's suggestions which they make in their papers and articles. These suggestions made by the Perth Group are, of course, always supported by published data.

Also see (again) THIS THREAD for yet another example of the confusion and problems that occur when lay people who are "positive" dissidents decide to create treatment strategies on their own based upon their own limited understanding of technical issues and without the involvement and participation of doctors, most of whom also lack an understanding of the technical issues.

This blog is run by Rod Knoll, a veteran AIDS dissident and long-time supporter of the Perth Group whose biographical information appears at the bottom of this message and along the upper left hand side of this screen. It is important to stress that, with the exception of all web pages that are part of the "theperthgroup.com" domain name, I do NOT endorse or advocate any "advice", information or content that is found on any other web sites or internet venues. My non-endorsement is very broad and applies to other web sites or venues that are dissident in origin and even to venues that are run by other supporters of the Perth Group, including other internet venues that are operating under this same tig.org.za domain name. Other exceptions are when I post a specific link to a particular web page, and I clearly state endorsement of, or agreement with, the content found on that page.

In addition, this site and all other web sites that are using the tig.org.za domain name operate independently of each other and mostly independently of the Perth Group. The Perth Group has NOT authorized anything that is published at this specific venue, The AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog, but, when the Perth Group HAS authorized any other site owner to publish a document on OTHER sites that exist under the tig.org.za domain name, such articles and documents are clearly marked as documents written by the Perth Group themselves.

You are NOT required to register on this forum in order to read messages posted here, and NO COMMENTS are allowed on any of the discussions.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 07:23:14 PM by Rod Knoll, blogger » Logged

Rod Knoll has been an AIDS dissident since 1995 and a long-time supporter of the Perth Group (www.theperthgroup.com). Rod is now exclusively focusing on exposing the damage done by other groups of AIDS dissidents. Rod's history as a dissident is at: www.tig.org.za/index.php?topic=3.0 (click link)
Rod Knoll, blogger
Administrator

See my signature and custom title information.

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:31:07 PM »

This message's contents have been transferred to the above message (CLICK HERE)

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 02:30:39 AM by Rod Knoll, blogger » Logged

Rod Knoll has been an AIDS dissident since 1995 and a long-time supporter of the Perth Group (www.theperthgroup.com). Rod is now exclusively focusing on exposing the damage done by other groups of AIDS dissidents. Rod's history as a dissident is at: www.tig.org.za/index.php?topic=3.0 (click link)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: