AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2016, 04:54:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
48 Posts in 31 Topics by 191 Members
Latest Member: oakleya18
* Home Help Login Register
+  AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
|-+  AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
| |-+  AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog
| | |-+  Why are Brink & Knoll so critical of fellow dissidents not aligned with Perth?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why are Brink & Knoll so critical of fellow dissidents not aligned with Perth?  (Read 6292 times)
Rod Knoll, blogger

See my signature and custom title information.

« on: March 28, 2010, 03:18:39 PM »

If anyone feels that my postings on this site have been "hateful" (see, for example, I think the following explanation from Anthony Brink also helps to explain why I've exhibited anger in my writing lately:

"Of course it's all very sad...and everyone loves to wring their hands together and say how very sad it is, because indeed everyone's always wringing their hands together and saying how very sad it is, since it’s always sad when families break up, and we all like to think of ourselves as a big family; but in my view the intelligent, responsible thing to do after drying our eyes is sit up smartly and ask the hard question: how and why did it happen that the universally acknowledged scientific leaders of our movement -- who've attacked the 'HIV' theory of AIDS from the beginning, before anyone else, most radically, most comprehensively and, as the Parenzee case revealed, unanswerably -- dissociated themselves from (Rethinking AIDS), whose original incarnation in 1991 their principal scientist Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos co-founded and even lent its name: 'The Group for the Scientific Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis'?

The enquiry into our enormous problems and their causes may excavate some unpleasant discoveries, but ours is not a suburban book club gathering where smiling all the time keeps it working, it's a struggle to advance in the most effective manner possible the truth we've discovered about an enormous medical mistake and rotten political construct causing tremendous harm.

The process will necessarily entail the graceful retirement of those who come off bested in the debates.

It goes without saying that anyone who is shown to have acted in a dishonest, grossly inept and harmful manner will be among the first to leave the field. Since obviously we can't have anyone dishonest, grossly inept and harmful to our work anywhere near the public face of our movement...."

(Excerpted from )

I've also had a really bad case of hemorrhoids for years, but that's another issue...

Rod Knoll,
"Rethinking AIDS" Exposed

(click here to view a list of all discussions)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 08:03:14 AM by Rod Knoll, blogger » Logged

Rod Knoll has been an AIDS dissident since 1995 and a long-time supporter of the Perth Group ( Rod is now exclusively focusing on exposing the damage done by other groups of AIDS dissidents. Rod's history as a dissident is at: (click link)

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 05:28:31 AM »

There will no doubt be an awful lot of criticism of your actions and pissyness, but hey if they cant stand the heat get outa the kitchen as the saying goes.         Most of those upset are not hiv+ and getting to the truth of the non virus is really not a priority.
Personally I think you and others who have stuck your necks out have done the coalface poz community a great service, we finally can  focus on the real issues concerning our health by directing our energy to the Perth Group research,  and that has only been possible from  the lancing of the boil and exposing the dishonesty and deceitfulness that has existed.
   So, far from wringing hands and sadness, its sunshine and roses, sorry about your bum Angry 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: