|AIDS Dissidents Exposed Blog|
Attention all first-time visitors: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER OR JOIN THIS FORUM IN ORDER TO READ ALL CONTENT THAT IS POSTED HERE. Please ignore all links asking you to login or register and click on THIS LINK for important information.
"We have to fight science with science. And, unlike the opposition, we have to be 100% scientifically accurate with every single word we write if we want to be believed. Being right is only 3% of the answer and the remaining 97% is politics. But without the 3% the race doesn't start...."
(e-mail from the Perth Group to fellow dissidents, 3 December, 2008)
48 Posts in 31 Topics by 191 Members
Latest Member: oakleya18